Back 40 Quantity Discounts
|49 or Less||50 +|
Back 40 broiler baby chicks for sale by mail order. This supplier is NPIP certified.
More Facts About The Back 40 Broiler:
- Super affordable broiler with good growth weight and feed conversion designed for backyard flocks and free range applications.
- Back 40 broilers will weigh 5-6 lbs at 9-11 weeks old with 2.5 lbs of feed use per one lbs of weight gain.
- These hardy broilers excel in a huge variety of temperature conditions from cold to heat. Cooling measures should be applied if temperatures routinely reach 95 degrees or higher.
- Barred patterned feathers make these birds a delight to look at! These broilers won’t all be barred, however. They will be a variation in coloring.
- They require 2-3 cubic feed per bird and do well in confinement. Where they really shine, however, is in free range and pastured environments. Perfect for the small homesteader or self sufficient family farm!